Tantalise your tastebuds … in the 2016 Farmers Alley
Located near the Amusements the Farmers Alley precinct gives you a chance to sample the very best that South Australia has to offer. We are so lucky in the Adelaide Hills with so many local food artists!
2016 Farmers Alley stall holders included:
- Fleurieu Milk
- L&L Crane & Sons – “B-Sting-honey
- Lacewood – Secret recipes perfected over the years, using the freshest local produce — sauces, pickles, pestos, mustards, jams
- Perini Wines – Australian wines in the Adelaide Hills – tastings, sales, orders
- Paracombe Premium Perry-Pear- Apple Cider
- Spice Girlz-Dukkah, Olive oil, condiments
- The Gourmet Entertainer– Pate and paste, relish, chutneys, brioche, biscuits, dired procini
- Payne produce– pickles, sauces etc
- Gai Schiller – Dried Fruit
- Aussie Cider Company
- Bacon Jam – unique popular preserve
- Fudge It – Quality fudge in many flavours
- Chestfield Whiskey Firm – tastings and sales
- Gourmet Hill Foods – Mettwurst and other smallgoods
- Frantic Whisk – Local baked goods to take home.
Want to show off your local produce or wine?
Contact the Farmer Alley coordinator Chloe Pearce at email@example.com